Garage Organization Company in St. Louis.

Garage Flooring

Garage Cabinets

Garage Storage

Garage Lifts

Our Garage Organization Suppliers

We offer only the best in garage improvement products.

Seal Krete
OnRax
Organized Living
RaceDeck Garage Floors
Racor Home Storage Solutions
SafeRack

Browse our completed garage gallery for inspiration!

Whether you need storage, cabinets, flooring or even lifts, count on us for a complete solution!  We have a passion for helping homeowners get organized by transforming their problems into attractive well-organized garages!

Car Lifts by Garage Designs of St. Louis

Car Lifts

Garage-Cabinets-1

Garage Cabinets

garage storage after shot 1

Garage Storage

Epoxy-Flooring-1

Epoxy Garage Floors

RaceDeck-Flooring-1

RaceDeck Garage Floors

garage storage solution

Storage Solution for a Family of Seven

Free Garage Improvement Guide.

We’ll walk you through all the options on simplying your life with an organized garage.  Our gift to you for simply visiting us today!

A Guide to Garage Optimization

What Customers Say

About us, our workmanship and our customer support.

I trust them with all of my cars and their amazing rates.. I Thank God for placing them in my path
Cecilaa Singleterry
Cecilaa Singleterry
11:40 12 Nov 19
Highly recommend this company! They made everything so easy and effortless. From getting the quote into the insurance company to arranging Enterprise for the rental car.
Alexander Carroll
Alexander Carroll
16:28 11 Nov 19
I had a heck of a mess in my garage. Perry came over and talked me through how we should organize it listening to my input and readjusting to make things work. He installed Slatwall and new garage door openers for us. Great work. Highly recommended.
Brandon Fick
Brandon Fick
13:12 06 Sep 19
Perry did a great job, he had great ideas, and he really went above and beyond for us. We would recommend this company to anyone in a heartbeat.
Todd Mitchell
Todd Mitchell
01:34 18 Feb 19
Perry is outstanding to work with. Our garage is transformed through the shelving and slat wall that he put up for us. Good work, done on time, thorough clean up. Highly recommended. I'd hire Perry again in a heartbeat.
Vik Khanna
Vik Khanna
11:31 09 Oct 17
Garage Designs installed my floor this past summer, and it is awesome! Perry did an excellent job, and I highly recommend his company.
Shop 63021
Shop 63021
22:53 13 Oct 15
Perry and his team did a wonderful job on our garage. We were working with a timeframe involving another home project and they were very accommodating and timely in their scheduling. Their work is top drawer and I have already recommended them to several friends who asked me who I used.
C Burnes
C Burnes
21:08 28 Sep 15
Garage Designs redid two garages for me and I could not be happier with the results. It was like night and day plus all tools etc are now visible and at my finger tips. Perry was great to work with.
eugene kain
eugene kain
17:34 09 Sep 15
Working with Perry and his team was a wonderful experience. He was very responsive, considerate and timely. We were very pleased with everything he did in our garage and will highly recommend him.
Erin Gooch
Erin Gooch
13:16 28 Aug 15

About Us

St. Louis’s leading garage organization solutions provider.

We offer only the best in garage flooring products and organizational solutions and personalize every service we offer to give you exactly what you want.  We’re a company that takes great pride in our work.

Fresh Garage Organization Blog Posts

Recent Posts / View All Posts

Garage Products Flooring

Best Flooring For Garages

| garage flooring | No Comments
Are you thinking about upgrading your garage flooring? Whether you’re wanting to create an easy-to-clean surface, protect your current floor from structural problems, or simply add pizzazz to your garage space, we’ll tell you about the most popular materials used in garage flooring today. (more…)
Slatwall is versatile

Upgrade Your Space: 9 Benefits of Getting a Garage Makeover

| garage DIY projects, garage organization | No Comments
In many homes, the garage is one of those forgotten spaces. We know it exists. We use it for the basics like parking a vehicle and storing a random assortment of items. We don't use it to its full potential, though. For that reason, many homeowners don't realize what they're missing until…
garage cleaning

5 Signs You’re Way Past-Due for a Deep Garage Cleaning (And Some Tips to Get You Started)

| garage DIY projects, garage organization | No Comments
According to a survey conducted by the Wall Street Journal, only 11% of homeowners are happy with their garages. This leaves a whopping 89% of us who would really like to get in there and get our garages in order.  And guess what? Winter and spring are both perfect times to…