Having the right garage floor for your home is important. Consider our epoxy flooring!
Why? We’ve been epoxy garage floor installers since 2002. Every floor installation we complete meets every regulation and the highest of standards. If you’re considering updating your garage floor, we’d encourage you to consider epoxy flooring.
What is Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy flooring, otherwise known as resinous flooring, is a highly durable, sustainable, non-porous surface, customizable, and decorative flooring options.
An epoxy floor is comprised of multiple layers of epoxy that is applied to a floor with a depth of at least 2 millimeters. The epoxy is created by mixing polyamine hardener and epoxy resin.
And because epoxy flooring is durable, its most popular within residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
What Are The Pros of Epoxy Floors?
While there are many pros, here’s our top 4:
- Affordability: Epoxy floors are more affordable when comparing to other flooring optiojns. We consider epoxy flooring a best in value flooring option.
- Visual: With a shiny finish, which is great for garages, the polished texture makes floors easy to clean. Their shine lasts a long time.
- Durability: The strong chemical bonds in an epoxy floor are idea for high-traffic spaces such as residential garages.
- Upkeep: Because epoxy floors are stain resistent, spilling liquids or chemicals are an easy clean. The glossy surface makes cleanup a breeze.
In all the years of experience we have laying epoxy floors, one of the best materials we’ve use on residential projects is by Floorguard. It’s a high performance floor coating system.
Floorguard epoxy garage coating offers:
- High quality, extremely durable
- Easy to clean flooring system
- Comes in a variety of colors and finishes
- Offers the best in value and protection.
- Resists fading from UV exposure
- Exceptional color and gloss retention
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Excellent bonding properties
- Fast cure — hours, not days
- Easy to clean
Floorguard Epoxy Flooring Coatings Colors & Finishes
Your home is unique to you and your tastes so why should your garage floor be any different? Floorguard® makes it easy for us to help you provide your garage, recreation room, basement or any other space with a variety of floor colors.
Granite System Colors
Crushed Granite System Colors
Platinum System Colors
Solid Granite System Colors
Is Epoxy Flooring Safe For Home?
When professionally installed by one of our garage flooring experts, the answer is, yes! when we install an epoxy floor, we make sure the garage is property ventilated so you, your family, not even your pets will breath in any chemicals.
How long does Epoxy Flooring Last?
When installed properly, epoxy floors can last many years. Depending on traffic and the care of the floor, St. Louis homeowners can enjoy their floors even longer by property maintenance of sweeping and using a mild scrubber on a regular basic.
The bottom line, an epoxy floor lifespan depends on who installs it, the quality of the materials used, and the amount of traffic the floor receives.
Epoxy Flooring Examples
Why Choose Us For Epoxy Flooring?
When it comes to garage organization as a whole, there is no better company serving St. Louis and surrounding cities then Garage Designs. We’ve been serving and installing new epoxy garage floors since 2002.
We get it, chemistry is important as well so we recommend you take advantage of our free on-site estimate so we can chat about your garage flooring needs. We welcome the opportunity and thank you for trusting in our company.