Garage Storage Ideas
Store more and keep it organized
Garages are notorious for their clutter. But if you know how to make the most of your garage space you can not only fit in more stuff, you can keep it all organized. Below we have put together some of the best space-saving tips to help you make the most of your garage storage.
- Outline Your Tools:Draw an outline around each one of your tools so you will always put it back in the same location and avoid a cluttered garage.
- Use Hanging Bins: Hanging bins are great because you can stack one on top of the other and make the most of your storage space. Dedicate each one the bins to the same kind of object to make finding things easier.
- Recycle Your Jars: Old jars or peanut butter containers are great for storing small items like screws or washers. You can glue the lids to the bottoms of shelves to create more space around your workbench.
- Install a Pegboard: Pegboards make it easy to hang shelving in any configuration you want and get random gardening items up off the floor. Garage Designs of St. Louis has tons of experience to help you make the most of your garage space. Tweet this
Utilize Every Inch of Your Garage Space
- Create Leaves: You can really make the most of your storage if you install leaves made of pegboard and then hang your tools from them.
- Reach the Roof: If you have items that you use rarely, you can keep them out of the way by installing storage bins along the roof of your garage.
- Label Everything: Rather than searching around your garage for one lost object, put labels on the outside of all your storage containers.
- Make a Lift: Storing bicycles up high is a great way to create space in a cluttered garage, but lifting them up and down can be a precarious process. A simple pulley system solves the problem.
- Bungee Balls: Setting up a pair of closely spaced bungee chords is an easy way to to keep balls corralled.
Make the Most of Your Garage Storage with the Help of Garage Designs
If the clutter in your garage is getting out of control, let Garage Designs create a customized storage solution for your space. We can show you easy ways to maximize the storage potential of your space and always find what you’re looking for. Contact us for a free garage assessment.SHOWROOM ABOUT US DEALS