Create an addition to your home for a whole lot less!
Don’t think of your garage as a space where you store your car and lawn mower. Think of it as space that is flexible and dynamic enough to serve any purpose, or lots of different purposes. You can use your garage space for a lot more than just storage if you think outside the box and take a creative approach. We have put together a list of innovative uses for garage space, to help you get some inspiration:
- Upgrade the Floor – Most garages have a concrete floor. Consider upgrading to an option that looks a lot better and can stand up to spills and messes.
- Replace the Door – Your garage door affects the feel of the space inside and the look of your home from the outside. Enhance both by replacing your old door with something stylish and functional.
- Put in a Car Lift – If you are a gear head, imagine how cool it would be to have a car lift in your own garage. Suddenly your garage space has the equipment you need to handle any automotive dream project.
- Install Cabinets – You have dozens of options for installing tasteful and helpful cabinets throughout your garage. Once your garage is reorganized and repacked you will have a lot more room inside to do other things.
- Build a Home Office – If you are like a lot of people, you park your car in the driveway or on the street. Why not take your unused garage space and turn it into a home office rather than using up the space inside your home?
- Make a Space for Music – Learning to play an instrument is an enriching experience, but can also be a major disruption in the home. Simply soundproofing your garage space creates an effective practice space for a soloist, or a whole band.
- Create a Studio – Does someone in your home have a flair for the arts? Give them more room to work and the freedom to get messy by turning your garage space into an artist’s studio.
- Enjoy a Man Cave – The rest of your family has a space inside the home that is all their own. If you are ready to start enjoying a space for yourself, think about turning your garage into a man cave.
- Let the Kids Play – Kids are a lot easier to please than adults. With just a little work you can turn your garage space into a playroom that will keep them occupied throughout childhood.
Let Garage Designs Transform Your Garage Space
Is one of the entries on this list exactly the home improvement you have been dreaming about? Have you got your own idea for a project? Either way, the team at Garage Designs can help you make it a reality sooner and for less money. Get in touch with us soon to take advantage of major discounts for a limited time only.