Makeover Your Garage with a RaceDeck Floor
Garage looking a little dull these days? Want to jazz it up? The answer? Racedeck Flooring!
When you think about doing a garage makeover, updating the floors may be the last thing on your list. But what if we told you that you can give your garage a whole new look just by updating the floors?
RaceDeck Flooring Can Transform the Look of Your Garage
It’s true! a RaceDeck floor is engineered to turn your garage into a showplace.
Classic designs like Diamond and CircleTrac highlight your space in timeless style, while cutting-edge products like TuffShield and Free-Flow create custom high-tech looks. With 10 different styles, 14 standard colors, and limitless custom colors, logos, and designs, RaceDeck modular floor tiles allow you to create the garage you’ve always wanted.
With so many different patterns and color combinations to choose from, you can custom design your garage floor any way you like. Here are some ideas:
- Go retro with classic black and white checkerboard garage flooring.
- Use color blocking to designate parking spaces for each vehicle in your garage.
- For the modern minimalist, we suggest a monochromatic checkerboard or diamond pattern.
- If you’re a sports enthusiast, try a garage makeover in your team colors. You can even recreate your team’s logo using different colored RaceDeck tiles.
With RaceDeck flooring, you have the freedom to unleash your artistic side. You can create just about any design or pattern you can imagine.
RaceDeck Flooring is Functional
While the look of RaceDeck flooring maybe its main appeal when considering a garage makeover, RaceDeck flooring is also functional. These modular floor tiles are built to withstand even the toughest garage environments.
- Easy to clean
- UV stable, meaning the tiles won’t fade in sunlight
- 100% waterproof
- Resistant to mold, mildew, oil, petroleum products, antifreeze, and most household chemicals
- Supportive of vehicle rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
- Able to handle tool chests, 4 post lifts, and other garage rolling equipment
- Guaranteed not to peel or chip
Because it floats on top of the existing floor, RaceDeck is a great choice for imperfect concrete. It is also made in the USA and backed by a 15-year warranty.
Garage Designs of St. Louis Is The Place For Racedeck Flooring
Another advantage to RaceDeck flooring is that you can makeover your garage in hours, not days, with RaceDeck’s patented interlocking system. Plus, there is no special floor preparation required prior to installation. That means no tools, no glues, no mess, no toxic fumes, and no waiting days for a floor to cure so you can get back into your garage.