Garage Cabinets for Hunting Gear and More!
The owner of this home had had it up to his you-know-what with the junk piles collecting in his garage.
An avid hunter, he used the garage as his storage and changing/staging area for his favorite hobby. Over time, the collections of “stuff” became a real eye sore and left little room for cars.
Enter Garage Designs.
- The first step involved dying, clear coating and polishing the bare concrete floor to warm up the space.
- All the existing cabinetry was torn out.
- In its place along the back wall, we installed floor to ceiling cabinets.
- The melamine cabinets were sized to allow room for cars to pull in the garage, and they provide ample storage space and keep stuff out of sight.
- Large storage cabinets designed to accommodate hunting gear now reside next to the gun safe.
- Opposite corners with windows were surrounded with custom cabinets.
- A cool feature in this garage – the airplane-grade retractable stairway installed by the previous owner.
Now everything has a place and is tucked away. And the homeowner is off on his next hunt!