This old garage was due for an upgrade
Cinder block walls, crumby concrete, zero storage.
Time for Garage Designs to step in.
- We sheathed one wall with StoreWALL slatwall panels
- Integrating the central vac system and electrical outlets
- Now the homeowner has plenty of space to hang tools and garden implements using various slatwall accessories
- Custom melamine garage cabinets frame the windows on the back wall
- Base cabinets offer workspace for projects and tall cabinets provide additional storage keeping things out of sight
- As an added bonus, the lawnmower earned its own parking spot next to the base cabinets under the worktop
- A special display place for the homeowner’s vintage wheel barrow, passed down from his grandfather, was incorporated into the design plan.
- Finally, the entire garage is pulled together with a fresh black, white and blue-chip epoxy floor.
This old garage has taken on a new life!
Is your garage calling you to do the same? Increase your home value and enjoy the benefits of your investment for a lifetime!LEARN MORE